Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter... What do I do?

M.. really easter is not a special day for me. I know that it's a religious holiday, but in spite of that I believe in god I don't give the importance that in general people give to this day.

I think that people like this day, because they relax themselves and try to be in peace with themselves and with people- their relatives, friends, enemies and so on. They also forgot their problems in this day, but what about the rest of the year? Why they forgot to live the life in a nice way? Why they have to be good persons only in Easter and then they behave bad with anothers?. I think that you can show the best of you doing little and simple things, but people after Easter forget that.

In my case, I think that all days must be like that, trying to be peaceful and nice with anothers and we don't have to wait the entire year for a "special day" to be like that.
I think that we have to behave well with anothers all days, and try to be a nice person each moment of our lifes, not only in the religious holidays as Easter!

3 comments:

  1. thx for your comment, i think that all parents should hide the eggs :P just for fun..

    well
    seeya

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifi, thank so much for your comment. It really sorprise me. I'm going to cry.
    also you are a beautiful person and friend.

    About your Easter holiday I think that you enjoy very well. It's very good that you take time to relax and be on peace yourself and with other.

    naty

    ReplyDelete