Sunday, May 17, 2009


A movie I really like... ????


Really, I haven't seen so much movies in my life.

On ly when I was a child I spent my days in front of a tv watching Disney's movies and I used to go to the cinema .

Nowadays, actually, I get bored if I were doing the same more than an hour. So I can't watch movies. I get very impatient. Because of that this a tough question for.

A movie that I really like is named "El diario de un skin". It is an spanish movie that was opened in 2005 by the production company DeAPlaneta. Its director is Jacobo Rispa and its main character is the guy who is in the picture- Tristán Ulloa.

It is a movie based in a real history. The main character is a journalist- Antonio Salas who infiltrate in a neonazis' gruop to find out the guilty or guilties of his workmate, who is also his girlfriend's brother. When he is infiltrated in that group, he realize that neonazis are not only skinheads. He realize that are neonazis work in important jobs in our society, even they are policemen and in that way control the society.


I really recomend this movie. It is very interesting because try about an ideology that is lookin down in our society but maybe the ideology is ot so bad, people who participate in those groups make a wrong steriotype of it.


If you want to watch it. You can say me and I lend it to you =)



5 comments:

  1. I haven't seen it
    but I'd love too
    I love this kind of movies
    that talks about this ideology

    by the way
    thanks for your greeting ;)

    see u 2morrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're right
    he should invites us to "pollo caballo"

    we have to tell him xDD

    see ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    how can they exist ??? I waatched that movie....uff

    ReplyDelete