Sunday, June 7, 2009

Paranormal Events


Really, this is a very interesting topic. In my case I have experienced paranormal events many times in my life. In my house always happen rare things and that really scared me. For example, this year, in may I think I had to stay alone at home because my parents had to travell. That night I sleept in my parent's room, because my room is in the second floor and I don't like to be there when there is nobody else at home. The thing is that night I had to go to my room to get somenthing and it was very scary to realize that there were many things in the center of my room. The strange thing is that I had not let them there! How could have happened that if I were alone at home? That night I also listen to strange sounds in the kitchen. I was trembling with fear...

This weekend I'll be alone at home. Do someone want to be with me?? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment