Sunday, June 7, 2009

What am I going to be doing in the 2012??


Many people say that the world is going to end in the 2012. Really I prefer be more optimistic and think about what I am going to be doing by that time. If all worked well maybe by that time I'll be a professional who is going to be working to save money to make true one of my dreams "live abroad". By that time I would like to be working in something related to my career, maybe as a teacher at school or I don’t know, if I had a good level of English I could work in a university or so on. That would be wonderful. But I really would prefer have been in a country which speaks English in order to have an excellent level of English. Because I think that it is to “English teachers” to have been at least six month abroad practicing your English all the day with native speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment